skip to main | skip to sidebar

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Good Turning 40 Jokes - 40th Birthday Jokes - The Best of the Best

Good turning 40 jokes, are as good as turning 40 can be. Don't you think turning 40 is a big enough joke? So who needs good jokes? Well, you bet we all do! In some opinion this is where it all starts. "What starts"... OK.... so lets look at some perks of being 40!

Don't stop reading we have exciting news for all my wonderful friends reading this today!

Brother

Of Course - There is a positive side being 40
Dinner is served at 4pm... People call at 9pm and ask, "Did I wake you?" The good thing is your eyes wont get much worse... Isn't it just great, "What?"... your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off!

Just a warm-up, of what's still ahead! So yes turning 40 might not be the easiest thing around, but sure opens the flood-gates of jokes!

"I sure feel like having a laugh. How about you?"

We having fun yet? I sincerely hope so, but I promise its going to get better!

Ok so before we go ahead, I would like to introduce myself very quick, short and sweet, my name is Linda, happily married... well I was when writing this article (just kidding, I adore my family), have 2 wonderful boys, and yes I am 40, that too is no joke, and its just great fun! It is as if life starts when you turn 40, and just gets better day by day!

So I would now like to share a joke with all of my wonderful friends reading this today, this joke was read to me at a very special dinner for my 40th birthday, by my eldest son with a fairly big group of friends...

So he starts...

Jack has just recently turned 40... In fact he's played golf every day since his retirement a couple of years ago...

Arriving home one day - Jack seems to be looking downcast. "That's it," he tells his wife. "I'm giving up golf. Can you believe, my eyesight is in such a state, that once I've hit the ball, I couldn't see a bit where it went, not a bit"

Out of complete desperateness, his wife sympathizes and makes him a cup of tea. Sitting down she says "I am sure you can give it one more try, take my brother with you"

"What good would that be" sighs Jack, "your brother's close to his 90's. He can't help."

"He may be close to his 90's" says the wife, "but his eyesight is perfect."

So the next day Jack and his brother-in-law head off to the golf course. Jack's a bit shaken up cause of the previous day, but confident in his brother-in-law's eyesight. Slowly tees up, breaths slowly and steps forwards. And all mighty swing - drives the ball down the fairway!

He turns to the brother-in-law. "Did you see the ball?"

"Of course Jack" replied the brother-in-law. "I have perfect eyesight".

Jack all excited turns back again and says 'Where did it go?"

(Split second silent) "I don't remember".

Good Turning 40 Jokes - 40th Birthday Jokes - The Best of the Best

http://bastbedroomsetsfurniture.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Brother CS6000i Sew Advance Copyright © 2011 | Template created by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger